What types of projects does SageFox support?
Our projects have spanned the educational pipeline, ranging from elementary and secondary education through undergraduate and graduate student education. We also partner on projects addressing teacher professional development, and informal education. Much of our work supports innovative, or novel educational approaches.
What can SageFox do for you?
- Co-development of a logic model to deeply understand the approach the project will take to realize its objectives and goals
- Development or adaptation of instruments to measure the project objectives
- Implementation of these tools, including surveys, tests, focus groups, interviews, classroom observations, etc.
- Regular reporting of outcomes to your team and providing suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of the project
- Helping your team think through the consequences of the evaluation or research
- Supporting the reporting to the funding agency
- Helping disseminate the results of your project
How does SageFox approach formative evaluation?
How does SageFox approach summative evaluation?
How does SageFox approach research?
How should I work with SageFox?
Once a grant is funded, our preferred relationship with our clients is one where we work very collaboratively and where the communication level is high enough that we can respond well to the project‘s changing needs.
How much will it cost?