Using a Research-Practitioner Partnership approach to developing a shared evaluation and research agenda for CSforALL: RPPforCS is a National Science Foundation funded project.The four-year project will:
- Develop a Connected Community of Practice.
- Develop & manage a participant-driven, multi-site research agenda.
- Convene a Researcher-Evaluator Working Group (R-EWG) to develop a process for advancing the shared-research agenda.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data about RPPforCS projects’ implementation and common impact data.
- Provide an infrastructure for dissemination of project work.
To learn more about RPPforCS and to access additional resources please visit the official RPPforCS webpage.
RPP Project Database
Search for fellow RPPforCSers by state, curriculum, grade span, and more.
If you have any questions or need some information added/edited, please reach out! Click below to get started on finding like minds and goals: